Tuesday, August 01, 2006

All is wonderful!


It has been a little over 5 weeks since I gave birth. Not sure how I am going to fit blogging into the busy life I have at the moment, but I am going to try. I had a beautiful baby boy on June 23rd. After a full day of labor, we delivered at 4:23PM. I thought we were going to be delivering without the help of our trusted doctor since he was seeing patients. Everything went great, though! I felt like a million bucks after this delivery. I couldn't believe it! The second is definitely easier. I did have the epidural, but it had mostly worn off by the time I delivered, so I felt so much more than I did with Holden. I loved that! Barrett weighed in at 8 lbs and 6 oz. He looks nothing like his brother...it is so weird!

We are home now and recovering from 5 weeks of family staying with us. This is not highly recommended by me. I am just now able to figure out our schedule and I have started back to work part time this week. I go back full time on August 15th. Barrett is doing mostly great...likes to keep me up for a couple of hours about 4am. Holden is a great big brother.....so far! We are all adjusting well...thank the Lord!!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I hope you get to keep blogging. It's fun to look back and see where you were a year ago today and see how much life has changed. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Holly, I normally do not comment on posts, but I had to tell how beautiful your new little baby boy is. My first two boys don't even look like brothers. I hope all is well and I sure do miss everyone, especially when little miracles like this are going on. God Bless. Amy Love

Theresa said...

Sorry Holly, I'm just catching up on the blogging but of course Robin has been keeping me updated. He's such a doll and I think he looks like Branden!