Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Songs

Do you ever have a song that just sticks in your head? It happens to me all of the time. I just wonder though, what it means when I wake up to a song that I heard in church on Sunday. I literally woke up this morning singing "Give me one pure and holy passion. Give me one magnificent obsession..." Maybe that is a sign that I need to be spending more time in God's word. I was convicted by Tianne's message on Sunday about white noise and just tuning everything else out around you to hear God's word. This morning makes me believe that even more. What a good way to start the morning! Let's hope the rest of the day is good!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wake up every morning with a different song in my head and i have for years. I love music and always have some playing, but I do find it funny when I wake up with one in my head that I didn't listen too the previous day. I usually do think God put it there for a reason.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Robin said...

Okay friend. Our blogs are going to be a great way for us to kkeep up--sep since i don't im. So POST ALREADY!

Theresa said...

I agree girl - it's been since October. Get busy posting! BTW - thanks for the xmas card too cute. Miss ya!

Theresa said...

k, did you leave us forever? I want to hear from my ole' prego friend and hear all about your move, new house, blah, blah, blah...it doesn't have to be long, we'll take one or two sentences. :-)

Stephanie said...

Happy Mother's Day!