Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Baby Weight

What a struggle...mental that is. I want to be back to my pre-pregnancy weigth...fast! I know I need to give it time, but I just want to see SOME progress. The only thing I see shrinking are my stretch marks. LOL! I went on a search this morning for a diet that I can do. I am not sure I can do any of them...sad story isn't it?! We have given up excess sugars (i.e. desserts) and sodas and still nothing. That was about 4 weeks ago. I need a quick fix and I don't think it exists. How about Weight Watchers...great program..slow results. How about LOW CARB? I am miserable but it works. I even thought about diet pills which I haven't taken in about 10 years. Is Metabolife still even around? What to do...just keep pressing forward I guess. I think I need a support group or something to help motivate and make me accountable.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm on the same journey girlfriend! I have so far lost 13 pounds but I'm taking the slow road. If you want we can be accountability partners. I did this with a friend about a month ago. If you're interested send me an email. I do this ALL via email and it really works. Nothing like reporting to someone what you ate each day before you go to bed. It works! Just let me know and I'm in!!