Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Quiet Time

Tonight I pulled out my bible to check out Proverb 31 to see what Robin was pointing me too when she commented on my post. I realized yet again that I need QUIET TIME daily. Why is this so hard? I really enjoyed reading this chapter and sat here wondering why I don't do this everyday. Not to compare reading the bible to exercise, but in this way they are the same. Once you actually do it, you feel good about yourself and rewarded. When you don't do it, you get into a slump! Hmmmm!

4 comments:

Robin said...

great analogy!

Wen said...

Yep! You know its good for you, but you just never get to it. Glad you had a few moments with God today.

May I ask you, as a believer, to please pray for my mom? You can read about her newly diagnosed ovarian cancer on my blog if you are interested. She had surgery today, her name is Gayle. Thanks kindly!

Addie said...

God has been quietly convicting me in this area also. You know it's funny, that as moms and wives we do everything we can to take care of our families. Yet we neglect the one thing (our relationship with God) that gives stability to our family. Thank you for being another conduit of God's leading in my life.

BV said...

Send me an email at brian.vinson@gmail.com and I'll reply with the html of how to link em' up